Best rib recipe!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
soooo....what is it? or were you asking US what the best rib recipe is? 
icon_question.gif
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
confused.gif

You've posted 4 times asking for help with ribs and have not given us enough info about what you are doing when you cook them, we can't help if you don't describe your technique and results. We need specifics.

The "best rib recipe" is like asking if you prefer lump or briquettes; stick, charcoal or gas burner; an ATC or not; Tx crutch or no wrap, etc, etc.  Some like finishing sauce in PP others don't. ...and on and on.  In other words, It's personal preference and there are a bazillion opinions on the subject. 

As a weekend warrior I am always looking to improve.  Not just the next new thing but an additional technique or ingredient that improves my current product.  However, I have a recipe/technique that SWMBO likes and when I say I'm going to try something new she looks at me like I have lost my mind. ...then she begins to TELL me how I've lost my mind. 

On that note, I recommend scanning recipes on this site and others and experiment on what you and your family and friends prefer.  ...and have fun!  We look forward to your post on what you've found.

Last edited:
Bama, you nailed that one! The Ribs my family loves taste great but because they insist on " Fall off the Bone ", would never win a Comp other than maybe at the local Fire House Cook-off. I have been using 4-2-0 with my Foiling Juice and I catch S#!T if I try anything else...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky