Best Baby Back Ribs EVER..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cciusa

Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Ok, i FINALLY have the confidence to say that i FINALLY got the Baby Backs right. They were EXCELLENT. 2 hrs regular, 2 hrs wraped in foil with a little Apple juice and then 45 min or so till complete. Marinated them overnight and added Honey to marinade and coated Ribs 15 min before complete. Next time i will take 30 min of each 2 hr session, they could be a little overdone. Marinating had a little more tendering effect then i thought. But all in all, the best ribs i ever smoked. And since the smoker was cooking anyway i added 5 sausages and a chicken for my neighbor. And i must say, i like Hickory a lot better then Apple. A lot less smokee taste.

THANK YOU TO ALL HERE WHO HAVE HELPED MAKE ME ABLE TO DO THIS.
Will take photos next time.

id like to see some pics of the "best bb ribs ever"
icon_rolleyes.gif

Soysauce, veg. oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, minced garlic, ginger,pepper and honey. I wish i would have taken some pictures.

Now the baby backs really sounds yumo but some Qview would have sent you right over the top.

So i've noticed everyone sais this 2-2-1 thing, but at what temp? I'm thinking 225? please lmk!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky