belgium Mother's Day menu from grill and smoker Q view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

treegje

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Oct 12, 2009
Belgium
First cooked on the grill 4 Appetisers

The first Appetiser

Black pudding with apple and Celery
all recipes can be found at my website

The second

Stuffed Mushrooms

The third

Pork fillet with cheese and sage

The fourth

moink Balls

as main course smoked pork tenderloin with stuffed potatoes
all recipes can be found at my website

With calvados cream sauce
mother was very happy
icon_smile.gif

I saw it above me WOW yes that is one heck of a mother's day dinner you served there Geert. Now I really like your style and you make everything look so good too.
points.gif
For sure just have to be awarded. Was that Gorgonzola I saw on those mushrooms???

Happy Mother's Day
Geert's Mom.

LOL I would have been full before I was done with the appetizers Geert, Ya did an outstanding job! Everything looks delicious.

Yes boursin is a cream cheese ,we have them here in different flavors
http://www.boursin.nl/producten.html This time I used garlic and herbs

You have noticed this well Mark, it is the bue mold cheese gorgonzola
Roquefort is also delicious but the taste is stronger

You can also add small pieces of crispy baked bacon in the cheese

Great day in the mornin'! That is some feast! Thanks for the alternative ideas for things to put on the smoker. Those stuffed mushrooms look especially tempting. Also like the looks of them taters. And the Calvados cream sauce is something I'll have to try as well.

Wow! How the heck did I miss this thread? That spread is definitely worthy of some
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky