Behold the Chinese Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great Idea!

I'd like to make a General Tso's Fattie

oh, and
points.gif

I have looked at the fatties several times today. Took any joy out of my PB&J sandwich! I'm doing this with Teriyaki chicken soon.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

OUTSTANDING!
those look awesome! your creativity really opens the door...Thai fatties? German? the possibilities are limitless!

Those look great! Between your chinese fatties and Ron's taco bell fattie, it really gets the gears burning.
points.gif
for a great idea.

Actually I didn't have any keystones before I came up with this. If you can believe that at all????
icon_smile.gif
I had been waiting to try that for a long time. I also have a couple of other crazy idea's I am waiting to try as well.

Nice idea, never thought about Chinese food in them but that would be tasty, maybe a little Chinese 5 spice in the sausage?
Probably won't add any rice when I give this a try as I would be afraid it might take away from the veggie/meat mixture.
Thanks for the inspiration
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

They tasted Awesome but next time I will do them with a lower temp like i normally do and I won't put as much rice if any at all. Ok maybe just a little rice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky