Beef plate ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bowdiddley

Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
I went to get some Dino ribs to try smoking and the meat guy had no idea what I was wanting. Besides finding a new place to buy meat what specifically should I be asking for? Should I just ask for beef ribs or do I need to ask for thick ones or any other advice would be helpful.

I get m mine at Costco - under normal circumstances they are always stocked...have been avoiding public places - UT a hot spot for COVID right now - so I dont know if hey are currently stocked. the local butch has them but I cant bend over that much for them. I like the local butcher, but I cant justify paying their prices. Costco is WAY less and the quality difference is negotiable.

Great I’ll check my Costco out.

I get m mine at Costco - under normal circumstances they are always stocked...have been avoiding public places - UT a hot spot for COVID right now - so I dont know if hey are currently stocked. the local butch has them but I cant bend over that much for them. I like the local butcher, but I cant justify paying their prices. Costco is WAY less and the quality difference is negotiable.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky