Beef Beans & Pork With Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tis2fine

Original poster
Sep 8, 2012
Freeport Florida "On The Bay"
Pork butt  "Wicked Baked Beans" (Thanks Dutch
first.gif
) and a Chuckie!

Took the butt to 200 the chuckie went along for the ride, put  the beans for two and a half hours (165) kept the smoke at 235 entire smoke.

Chuckie did not escape being snacked on used a  dry rub of Montreal Steak Seasoning!

Dutch's WBB recipe rocks
thumb1.gif

Butt just asking to be pulled, this thing had an all nighter in the frig with the dry rub.

Pulled real nice seeing some signs of a little smoke.

Now back to Chuckie, after pulling some for......

Nachos with a Kick

Add some cheeses and a little home made salsa......

Now ready to consume! Made sevreral plates of these for the game.

Awesome neighbor!!!!

You have a favorite fishing spot over there???

Craig

Last edited:
Thanks! Lot of folks use the little known county park on Pitts just down for the new camp ground (Live Oak Landing) my neighbor snagged a speck behind the house here a while back.
Thanks!!!!

I have been to the little park off Tank Farm road..no luck there tho..

I also went down the road a little to the new marina (marina village rd??) ..they said no charge .. use the dock any time..nice folks..

Thanks!!!!

I have been to the little park off Tank Farm road..no luck there tho..

I also went down the road a little to the new marina (marina village rd??) ..they said no charge .. use the dock any time..nice folks..
Craig here is a map of the park marked with the red star, it is not marked very well only by a small signs states boat ramp, Black Creek empties right here. There is a picnic table and bench there, it is maintained by the county, no charge other than meeting the Florida license requirements.

Craig here is a map of the park marked with the red star, it is not marked very well only by a small signs states boat ramp, Black Creek empties right here. There is a picnic table and bench there, it is maintained by the county, no charge other than meeting the Florida license requirements.
Looks good..I can get there off 20 ...

Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky