Beef Barbacoa Taco Tower

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn Jeff that barbacoa tostada tower looks amazing! Sorry I’m late to the party but I’ll bring a spatula if there’s any left.

I bet it was tasty as all heck considering the ingredients you used. I’m sure it was as good as it looks too!

The color and vibrancy just jumps off the plate!

Reactions: jcam222
Dayum sam

I need one those.

Looks good.
Hell yeah jeff looks absolutely amazing!
Holy cow man! Load me up! I'm ready! Nice work Jeff !
Jeez Jeff, every time I think you can't outdo yourself you come up with another absolutely astonishing creation.This one takes the cake far and again. Just an amazing meal. Maybe our friend Travis ( @Sowsage ) can take a few lessons from this one :emoji_laughing: Superb job my friend...and please keep them coming. I never cease to be amazed by your never ending array of spectacular meals.

Robert
That looks amazing and beautiful! 2 thoughts... how in the heck do you even begin to eat it? And yes the other thought was a visual of Travis, @Sowsage measuring that bad boy up for a sandwich!

Ryan
That, my friend, is a true masterpiece, huge Like! You photographic skills are equaled only by your creativity and culinary genius, another beautiful piece of work. RAY
Wow! That looks soooo good!
Awesome job!
That's incredible Jeff! Great presentation and your photo skills are superb. You've outdone yourself. Excellent job.
View attachment 484054

That is just insaneJeff! Da Vinci is probably pissing in his grave right now after seeing that wishing he would have had a chance to paint it and put it next to the Mona Lisa.
Stunned me speechless. 👏👏👏
My wife asked, "How do you eat that?" My answer of "one layer at a time" just prompted more questions. Soooooo...
Outstanding. Saw you posted last night and forgot to read it.
I found a stacking kit on a website some time ago. They wanted a lot of money for a can you can get for free
That is a beast of a meal. Feel like u needed people gathered and a ceremony to unveil that behemoth. Big LIKE!
What a great presentation! Putting it together like that...Plain old Hamburg Taco Meat would taste good. The Barbacoa myst have been Amazing!...JJ
Thanks! Based on the overwhelming reaction I’ve gotten on it in various groups I belong too I’ve added it to the retirement catering file. Noted that I’d do it with Barbacoa but also ground beef and shredded spicy chicken for lower cost versions.
Definitely a work of art! Thank you for linking the recipe and the ideas in msg#19. 🍻
Damn Jeff that barbacoa tostada tower looks amazing! Sorry I’m late to the party but I’ll bring a spatula if there’s any left.

I bet it was tasty as all heck considering the ingredients you used. I’m sure it was as good as it looks too!

The color and vibrancy just jumps off the plate!
Holy barbacoa, Batman!
Absolutely gorgeous!! I have to try that one for sure.
Thanks guys for all the kind words. This thing was the bomb lol. I’ll be making it many more times. Could do with barbacoa, ground beef or shredded chicken too. Some of you know I entered it in a Superbowl food contest on a grilling group I belong to. Took first place and got these handmade Damascus knives and leather knife roll. I think I won a seasonings kit as well.
C2978FB8-56BC-4F94-8BAA-CEF6BD9E1ED2.jpeg

Thanks guys for all the kind words. This thing was the bomb lol. I’ll be making it many more times. Could do with barbacoa, ground beef or shredded chicken too. Some of you know I entered it in a Superbowl food contest on a grilling group I belong to. Took first place and got these handmade Damascus knives and leather knife roll. I think I won a seasonings kit as well. View attachment 484978
Beautiful knives

OK, the knives are great. i hope you make great use of them! I would be tempted to make a wall display
BUT
It was well deserved with your outstanding cooking and plating skills.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky