Beautiful February day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

msamsonz28

Original poster
Feb 2, 2013
I decided to take advantage of the 50 degree temps and sunshine.  I brewed a 10 gallon batch of Stout, and also have an 8lb Butt in the smoker.  Right now I'm at 6.5 hours and have been stalled at 150 for about 2 hours.  I have a feeling I won't be pulling pork until 9pm.  I should have started earlier, but oh well.  I'll enjoy some home brews to pass the time.  Hopefully my wife is understanding.

I also did some jerky.  It was my first time and I'm not too impressed with the results.  I was smoking at 225 for the pork instead of a lower temp for the jerky, so I should have pulled them sooner.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky