BBQ Guru or Stoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigbaldbbq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 4, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I am just wondering if anybody here uses either one of these products. If so what are your thoughts of it? What size/type of pit do you have? What size blower fan do you have?

I don't have either, but have built my own. In doing so, I did quite a bit of research on both and try to keep up with the details. Here are what I've found to be the common items that help people make the decision:
Guru: More weather proof
Stoker: More expandable to multiple smokers, and has a computer interface for control and reporting.

Hope this helps

I use the BBQ Guru DigiQ II. Love it.

Seems they just added the the Cyber Q II so folks can now get text messages and such.

The CYBERQ II is the most advanced BBQ control on the planet. It is called the CYBERQII because it can be used to control two pits simultaneously. You can access it using the Control's Interface, through cyber space from any remote location, or use it locally with your PC

DigiQ for me too! I just bought mine and love it! The size smoker you have will determine what fan you need. their website has recommendations for most brands of smokers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky