Assassin 17 Smoker Dimensions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ccsargen

Original poster
Dec 2, 2007
I want to order an Assassin Smoker and I am debating between the Assassin 17 and 24. I am a novice backyard BBQ'er that currently uses both a GmG Pellet Smoker and an traditional offset smoker. One thing I smoke that my wife loves is Salmon and I smoke it in the large foil pans from Costco that are around 23" in length. I need to know if this pan will fit in the Assassin 17. I understand that the A17 is ~18" wide so that pan will obviously not fit length wise. I am hoping that it will fit in long ways if that makes sense. I am having trouble getting the depth dimensions. I think it is 23" and if so I think it will work. Can someone provide me the depth dimension of the A17 please? I have contacted Assassin directly but the only thing the lady replied with is "it won't fit, go to the A24". I am assuming that she may have only been thinking of length and not depth. And speaking of which, I am finding the customer service not as great as everyone touts. Hope this is a one off event. Any help would be appreciated.... thank you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky