Anyone know a location to get the 32 quart pots for a good price in Canada?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would love to know how this works out with rolling the metal. I don't currently have any equipment to weld aluminum, but was thinking of trying steel. Gonna be heavy though!

Hi..just about to build a WSM and have been browsing the forums. For anyone in S Ontario, you can get the the IMUSA 32q from Target online. Now that Target is out of Canada you can order from their US website.  To save the shipping, etc. I had 2 shipped to the Target just over the border in N Falls NY and picked them up.  Was $29 US, but pleasantly surprised when charged $20 because it was cheaper "in store" although northern US stores rarely stock this. Takes 4-10 days to get it up from the south and they do not bill you until you have picked it up.

Reactions: jasper7
Sorry..saw nothing on bedbathandbeyond.ca that was 32 qt at that price. Until someone discovers another good fit, the consensus is that the IMUSA and Vascona 32 qt are the only great fit so far. They also have the indented rim that holds the lower grill, saving extra bolts.

Have you checked any of the surplus stores , I've seen them in there from time to time.

There's a surplus store in Drumbo , Cambridge , K-W surplus

It is listed. Shop by brand, pg 1, temp. out of stock 
icon_cry.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky