And Now Announcing. . .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats Jerry!
Always been there ta help us out
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congratulations! but umm...I think you just got volunteered for a whole bunch more work
wink.gif

All of your hardwork is really appreciated around here, Thanks.

Hey, Jerry, well done. You're always out rat killin', helping to keep this place friendly and running smooth.

Thanks for all you do.

Eric

Congratulations! Much deserved. Not just anyone would jump into the middle of a maelstrom, but it seems you have and things are all the better for your efforts.

Well, Sir Jerry, a fine bit of work deserves a fitting reward. You have proven your spirit and commitment to the OTBS. And now your reward....MORE WORK!!!
icon_smile.gif

All kidding aside Jerry, thanks and congratulations! There is only so much I can assist in the winter months and you have made a world of difference. We are proud to have you stand with us!

Cheers!

Congrats. And thanks Jerry and Erain.

Having this Honor bestowed on Piney isn't surprising. My efforts to Register on this Forum turned from one disappointment to another, using several Usernames/Passwords but to no avail. One nite I happened to get into the Chatroom somehow and Piney was in there. I explained my frustrations, how nothing seemed to work and no-one knew why it didn't work. He waived his magic wand, got the proper people involved, and viola', everything is fine. I wouldn't be here with the extra effort of Piney...Thanks Piney, the Honor is well deserving...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congratulations PineyWoods!!! Thank you for all the unseen work you do to make SMF a great place to hang out as well as your patience with all of us.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky