Always willing to Learn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ribman-uk

Original poster
May 5, 2018
Hi I am a new member from the Uk. I am retired so have plenty of time, well dependent on good old British weather. I have just bought a Bradley Digital and am pretty impressed with the ribs and wings I have cooked in it. I now want to expand my skills and knowledge, I’m hoping you guys can help me with both the machine and how to use it

Hello from California, can’t wait to see pics from your cooks. Your in the right place to learn. I have been reading post since I found the forum. Lots of info on here.

Hi Ribman and welcome to the forum. There are several of us from the UK who chat on here - where in the UK are you from?
The Bradley will produce some great smoked food. As well as the ribs and wings have you tried home made sausage? They are fun to make and taste great when hot smoked.
The only real downside to the Bradley is the cost of the pellets. There are instructions on YouTube though on how to make them for yourself using sawdust and potato starch. As you are retired you will probably have the time to play :). Here is one that may give you some ideas.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cloudy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky