A question of anatomy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thesmokindogs

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 12, 2016
Sloan, NY - suburb of Buffalo
A good friend of ours, Maryann, is a hoot when she's had a few glasses of her homemade wine - or any wine for that matter. She comes up with interesting rhetorical/philosophical questions you wouldn't normally think of.

Like the phrase "raining cats and dogs". Has anyone ever seen it rain cats or dogs? Much less both.

But while working on my first smoked chicken I was reminded of another of her questions that always seems to come up when we're all pretty schnockered: How can it be a breast if it doesn't have a nipple?

Any thoughts?

A good friend of ours, Maryann, is a hoot when she's had a few glasses of her homemade wine - or any wine for that matter. She comes up with interesting rhetorical/philosophical questions you wouldn't normally think of.

Like the phrase "raining cats and dogs". Has anyone ever seen it rain cats or dogs? Much less both.

But while working on my first smoked chicken I was reminded of another of her questions that always seems to come up when we're all pretty schnockered: How can it be a breast if it doesn't have a nipple?

Any thoughts?
along those lines...

How does an almond produce milk?

phatbac (Aaron)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky