A new Masterbuilt 1050 mod from LSS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin Okie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 27, 2018
Oklahoma City
I got this in an email from LSS Mods this morning. Looks to be a good addition to that cooker . This addresses an issue I had with grilling with indirect heat with my 560. It also addresses a rusting out manifold.

LSS Manifold

Is your stock manifold rusting out? Do you wish you had better searing and direct flame cooking performance from your 1050? If so this manifold is for you! The open top design allows for flames to come directly up to the cooking surface. And, the manifold is stainless steel so it will never rust! You can clean it with soap and water. PLEASE NOTE: The LSS Mods Manifold Cover is required when using this manifold for low temp cooking and smoking. The manifold cover is sold separately.
LSS.jpg
LSS1.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky