A couple of extras.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lant-ern

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 14, 2021
tumblr_a79dcfad4043bd94e489a923106a269f_290c3d7a_640.jpg

upload_2021-12-14_14-13-33.jpeg

My friend’s bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast.

Getting the ability to fly would be so uplifting.

It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally
Two windmills are standing in a wind farm. One asks, “What’s your favorite kind of music?” The other says, “I’m a big metal fan.”

I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off!

England doesn’t have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

What do you call the wife of a hippie? A Mississippi

Ad on Facebook Marketplace. I just won a $2K ticket to the Super Bowl. It's on the 50 and close to the field. Need to find someone to take my place since it's the same day as my wedding. If you're interested and available, the wedding is at St John's church at 3pm. Her name is Pam. She's attractive, a good cook, and will be wearing a white dress. Don't worry, she has a great sense of humour!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky