$6.00 off Kingsford coupon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I use Firefox and when you click on print coupon the print setup screen comes up. Where your printer selection is there should be a PDF option. Select PDF and a save box comes up. Here's a screenshot
icon_smile.gif

Print%20to%20PDF.JPG

Then save to print copies later
icon_smile.gif

SavePDF.JPG

Good point
icon_smile.gif

I'd be happy to email a copy of the coupon PDF if anyone can't make their own PDF. If someone needs it shoot me a PM
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

I just wanted to let everyone know that i found a trick to using this coupon.
SELF CHECKOUT. I went to my raleys today and took a bag of charcoal and all the necessary items. I scanned the charcoal then the coupon and it worked. I then decided, why do i want relish or KC if this works. I bought the charcoal ONLY with the coupon and saved 6.00. The downside is the charcoal costs more at a grocery store, but it still was cheaper than buying a bag at walmart. Oh well, i got away with two bags of charcoal for 5.00 each. Its feeding frenzy friday at work and i brought my little red brinkman for some baby backs. Thought i would share a way to get back at the grocery stores.
kris

Yesterday, I noticed Home Depot was selling the two 21lb bags of Kingsford wrapped together like they do at Sams' club. It was slightly more than at Sams. Perhaps 15~16 bucks. I wonder if this coupon will work there? I intend to try. They don't sell the other brands, so I don't have to feel guilty about using self checkout
icon_lol.gif

That would be 42 lbs of charcoal for around 10 bucks
icon_eek.gif

If it works let me know. ill be there. I know costco sells the two bags wrapped together of the competition briquettes for about 15.00. They had an instore coupon for 3.00 about a month ago. I would have bought more but i just built the UDS and didnt know how much i would love it.
kris

Went to Home Depot, used self checkout. No go. When I pressed the "coupon" button, it directed me to the attendant. She read it like it was a complicated legal document, then sweetly told me I had to buy one of the items mentioned on the coupon. I pretended I didn't know that.
icon_redface.gif

I used twice at Walmart self-checkout today, system read and accepted the coupon code no problem. Got a small bottle of relish each time to qualify. They have the 30lb twin packs for $11, so final was $11.60 for 60lbs and two bottles of relish for my hotdogs
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Thanks suprfast for the self-checkout tip!
points.gif

You didn't use THIS coupon once, let alone 6 times at Walmart for Kingsford. It's for chicken, not charcoal!

Re-read MESKC's post. His last two sentences say that he found it on another site and "Here is his post". Also it is for PORK "the other white meat" not Chicken.

Too many other posts saying it works to be negative buster.

Best wishes to all who can save a few bucks on fuel.

I know for sure that Walmart takes it for charcoal. I printed a stack of coupons and leave them in my truck, and will keep going back until they turn me away.

Tried it at Stop & Shop today too. The scanner at self checkout did not accept it, but the cashier was happy to come over and override it for me
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

OP did good passing this along to us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky