50th Anniversary Cake (Homemade)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats Bear on a big mile stone. 50 years! That is a great looking extended family! Cake is not bad either! Best wishes for many more happy years.

Weedeater

Thank You Weedeater!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great pictures and I'm glad you all got to meet up and get some good ole jawing in! I never get bored with your pictures Mr Bear!

Thank You Tom!!
I Appreciate that!
And the Like.

Bear

That cake is a beauty John! Your DIL is very talented. I know a lady here in my small town who makes a pretty good living making and decorating cakes. Her success has come mostly from word of mouth...the first thing most folks in town think to do for any celebration is to call Miss Marilyn for a custom-decorated cake.

Red

Thank You Red!!
Yeah, the little Kids go nuts over her "Kid" Birthday Cakes:
#1 My Favorites were the Waterfall with a Kid sitting & fishing at the bottom, with rocks all around the edges (The Kids love to eat the Rocks). LOL
#2 was a whole Pirate Ship, with "Kid Pirates" on the Ship.
#3 was a Back Hoe.

Bear

Mighty impressive Bear, and congratulations. That's a fine looking group of young'ins junior gathered up for the big day, and that cake looks way to good to eat. I bet there were some good stories told at that table.

Happy Anniversary.

Chris.
point for sure

Gorgeous cake! Congrats to you and Mrs. Bear on your Golden Anniversary!

Thank You!

Bear

I am so impressed with the picture of you and your bride. With all the ups and downs and replacement parts, You both look like the picture was taken 10 years ago. You keep trying to act like old folks, no body here is gonna buy that line anymore. Certainly a handsome couple.

Congratualtions my friend.

Thank You Foamy!!
Appreciate That.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Awesome Bear nothing like a family gathering and for talk of the days gone by. Great looking job on the cake.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup, I heard some stories I haven't heard in years!! Told a Few too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Congrats looks great and hope you all have many more

Mighty impressive Bear, and congratulations. That's a fine looking group of young'ins junior gathered up for the big day, and that cake looks way to good to eat. I bet there were some good stories told at that table.

Happy Anniversary.

Chris.
point for sure

Thank You Chris!!
The Hunting & Fishing stories are the best, but we had a few other stories that included the Older Sister too.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SunnyDC SunnyDC ---Thank You for the Like.

Bear

What's not to like! I have to admit... I kind of took a break from reading the general topic threads (I was being obsessive and reading e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g) and just started to read all of your posts! I about DIED when I saw smoked prime rib. Now I know what to make for our 10th anniversary this summer!

Thanks for sharing all your wisdom! (This forum is going to get me in all kinds of food budget trouble........)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky