50% off BIG discount -INKBIRD 3-in-One Sous Vide Water Oven

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Discount info:50% off for INKBIRD wifi 3-in-One Sous vide water oven
Deal Price: $105 (Reg Price:$210)
Code: 25% off code: LAGTKLWR+25% off page coupon
Product Link: https://amzn.to/3RtRDhe

Features:

2-1600-1600.jpg

2-970-600.jpg
3-970-600.jpg

Link doesn't work for me. Goes to Facebook,........ I see the capacity is 8L. Can you comment on generally what the largest single piece of meat fits practically for cooking?

Reactions: JLeonard
I still can't for some reason. On my phone at the time?

Will give it a shot on the computer when I get home.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
When you do this click the 25% off on the page before adding to cart then in your cart add coupon code LAGTKLWR for an additional 25% off. I just tried it and it worked.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
For those that have the AUBER WS-1510ELPM PID controller and the multi use sensor for sous vide or oven you can set it to P=4, I=0 and D=40 for Auber's sous vide parameters for analog roasters, slow cookers and rice cookers and no need for circulating the water. I did this for years before I got the Inkbird circutator for larger roasts that didn't fit in my 6 qt slow cooker. Also for yogurt making in a slow cooker. Holds to the degree.

Attachments

• 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky