4th of July

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cbucher

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
Irving Tx.
Just wanted to tell everyone Happy 4th. I have really enjoyed this site and all the info and good people. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

Ditto on what the guys said... hoping your holiday has fair weather, a bit of a breeze, lots of family and friends and plenty of TBS and good eatin'!

Happy 4th everybody!

Perfect day here in KC! 60 degrees, no wind, briskets are on and I'm an AMERICAN!!!!!!!

i also wish everyome a great fourth, may the smokes be great, everyones celebration safe and troublefree, cherish your freedom and like TH says, put some thoughts towards those who are fighting for our freedoms.... that said let the celebration begin!!!!!! erain

ditto-what a wonderful country we live in-have a great day my friends.

Happy Independence day everyone. that means a lot (independence) when you think about it. Thanks to all the folks that have kept us that way. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day.

Hope everyone has a good one
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky