2AM and hangry!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
flatbroke flatbroke These are the ones I get. I usually have a jar in the fridge for a snack here and there.

P9040047.jpg

And. As a added bonus. When the sausages are gone. I l add boiled eggs into the jar using the brine from them. And top it off with cider vinegar if needed. They come out fantastic.

Reactions: flatbroke
Good looking dogs. Although like others have said.....There wouldnt be any lunch for me

Jim

Great Looking Dogs, Steve!!
Better watch out---Bears love Bacon Wrapped Dogs!!
Like.

Bear

Love a hot dog any time and just about anyway . Those look great .
I've never had that mustard but they sell it where I shop . I all ready have 8 different types and brands on hand , plus the one I made . That homemade mustard is addicting . My case of Stadium is almost gone . I'll check into the one you posted .
Next time you get to GFS take a look at the hot dogs if you've never had them .
These are no. 5's . 25 count $18.00 . That's all I buy any more .
1630764716596.jpeg

I'd imagine that took the edge off Steve! Sometimes a little before bedtime snack will help avoid all the tossin' and turnin' that comes with starving in bed. Been awhile since I had a hotdog. RAY

Reactions: Steve H
I'd imagine that took the edge off Steve! Sometimes a little before bedtime snack will help avoid all the tossin' and turnin' that comes with starving in bed. Been awhile since I had a hotdog. RAY

It sure did! Later on I had some homemade CB. I love that stuff.

I'd have heartburn for a week if I ate either of those in the middle of the night. LOL
The dogs do look killer though!

Looks great. You must have been hungry, one for each hand. That mustard looks good. I will give it a test drive. Oh how’s them pickled eggs. I can try them out for you ifn you want

Update:
After putting the extra spices in they are now eggcellent! Nice flavor and kick. That xxx habanero powder did the trick.

Update:
After putting the extra spices in they are now eggcellent! Nice flavor and kick. That xxx habanero powder did the trick.
Dang it. Kick down on the recipe, Dont be a belly cheater!!

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky