2013 SOUTH FLORIDA GATHERING (THIRD ANNUAL GATHERING) NOV. 8-10TH COME JOIN IN..............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like we will not be there till after dark tomorrow. Turns out wife was on one page and I was on another. So will have to talk with her after her class tonight to make final travel plans.

Might be a good thing because I need to figure out a way to bring the smoker. My old truck had an open bed and this one does not, and I really do not want to take it off and put it back on.

But done with work :sausage: and am ready to relax a bit.see you all tomorrow.

Hey Jarjar...If you're going to be arriving after dark tomorrow, please keep this in mind. It's from the HH State Park/ReserveAmerica website: The park gates close at sunset. If you plan to arrive late please contact the park prior to 5 PM on the day of your arrival.

The park's phone number is : (863) 386-6094

Steve

Steve,

Thank you. For the info. I called them earlier and spoke with a Ranger. She told me to call back after 3 Tomorrow and we will go through soome ID clearing and then they will give me the gate code. The next morning I will have to then check in. She did not sound too excited or like it was a big deal. We will be arriving close to the park office closing time, so we may catch them anyways. Hopefully we can leave Haines City by 6:00-6:30. Only takes an hour or so depending on how we hit lights.

Jeramy

And away we gooooo. See ya guys soon.
nana2.gif

What an awesome weekend!

Great people and great food!

Thank you for the care package of snack sticks, smoked cheese and kielbasa. It will make some great meals.

Jeramy, Charlyn and Akira

Just got home and unpacked most of my stuff!

Great time once again!! I think this year was the best one yet! thanks to everyone who came and made this so great!

Got to see some old friends and made some new ones!!

I"ll put up a picture thread tomorrow! 

PS: i haven't eaten since breakfast and still not hungry....so much great food!

Glad ya'all had a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it to this one, had to many fires to put out here at the house.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky