2013 SOUTH FLORIDA GATHERING (THIRD ANNUAL GATHERING) NOV. 8-10TH COME JOIN IN..............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Am I the ONLY one driving up from the south end and representing the 954? Looks like it. Well, guess that 1st place for ribs will keep us folks down here on the map
icon_mrgreen.gif
 But seriously, sooo looking forward to skipping town for a couple days and hanging out with some all around great folks. Looking to be packed up tomorrow night and try to roll out Friday morning as early as I can. Save a spot for my chair, Doug.

Steve
10-4!!

I feel very unprepared as most of my stuff is packed way deep in storage facilites at the moment...so this should be interesting. I have the essentials...tent, meat, sleeping bag, trailer smoker.....oh yea and clothes! I'm sure y'all will appreciate that!

That is SOOOOO COOL of the site sponsers... Y'all don't know how much we appreciate it... by all means everybody... support the site sponsers every chance you get....

got in at 4:30..,, long drive...... set up about 3/4s of the way...a lot of critters.. had a visit from a big racoon and hear noises in the woods..... One good thing is I have wifi....
yahoo.gif
see ya when ya'll get here...

I have  air tv right now, I think I might be able to get a spot through the woods for direct tv... Dont want to miss the race on sunday

got in at 4:30..,, long drive...... set up about 3/4s of the way...a lot of critters.. had a visit from a big racoon and hear noises in the woods..... One good thing is I have wifi....
yahoo.gif
see ya when ya'll get here...
Racoons can fit in the smoker. Noises in the woods might be Bigfoot. Won't fit so well....unless you brought a chainsaw. Hmmmm, smoked sasquatch....has possibilities for a side dish entry.
th_roflmao.gif

Would love to join from Boca but just not enough time to get everything together after just finding out :( Can't wait till next year though!

I have  air tv right now, I think I might be able to get a spot through the woods for direct tv... Dont want to miss the race on sunday
And the Gator homecoming game on saturday ;)

Would love to join from Boca but just not enough time to get everything together after just finding out :( Can't wait till next year though!
Brian....sorry you just found out about this. If you want to come by for just the day on saturday and hang out and meet some awesome people feel free! you dont have to bring anything. We'd love to have ya! It's always fun to watch me win the Rib Competition ;)

Packing up my truck and planning to head out in a few hours. 

Hey Brian i just noticed this was your first post, when you get a moment stop by the Roll Call area on the forum and introduce yourself. Alot of friendly people on this forum and we all love to hear your story and where your from 

Hey Brian, like Doug said, head on up Saturday for the day. Not very far away. Promise you'll have a good time and meet some great, friendly folks!

Thanks guys, my kids have soccer on saturday morning and it's picture day so i'm a little bit tied up at least for the first half. I'm gonna talk to the wife and see if she's up for a little road trip though. So long as I'm either back or able to watch the LSU/Bama game i'm good!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky