20 Pounds Of Super Bowl Fried Wings w qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great Looking Vittles!!
I'm not big on Wings, because around here all you get is bones & skin for more money than Boneless Thighs!!!
Yours look Great though, John!
And Those Fries Look Special too!!
Like.

Bear

Thanks John! These were pretty meaty wings and for $1.99 lb I couldn't turn them down. Sounds like the beef ribs we find around here...nothing but bones. Ever since I got the fry cutter at Christmas time thats all I have done. So much better than the frozen ones in a bag!

Those are some great looking wings!
And I love fried anything. The only thing I don't like is using all that oil & then finding a place to store the leftover. We really don't eat enough fried food to justify getting a couple of gallons of peanut oil. Although I do have 3 fryers. What the hell is wrong with me!! 3 fryers & hardly ever eat fried food! BUT if I want some fried fish or oysters I have the means to cook them up right now. That reminds me I need to have a neighborhood fish fry.
Al

I hear ya Al. That's the only thing that sucks about the fryers is dealing with the oil. Disposing of the used stuff is a bitch too. I've still got 3 1/2 gallons of used stuff from Thanksgiving chilling out in my garage haha. Fish fry is on the schedule for sure! Appreciate the like!

Looks Fantastic can't beat Wings and Super Bowl. And I have the same problem with Pics at the end :emoji_open_mouth:

Gary

Fantastic looking wings, John! Like! I love deep fried wings myself (I know, not a healthy choice) and cooked just a little over a pound last weekend (again, with honey-garlic-ginger souse).

Appreciate it! That's my problem man I know they are terrible for you but they are so good fried! Having a nice selection of wing sauces is nice too. I like everything from light your @$$ on fire to honey bbq!

Those look great! After justifying the 36" griddle last week (at least in my mind) I don't think I could get one of theses for the amount of time I would use it...but it is cool.

Thanks! Keep on catching those fish like in your picture and I bet you could justify it!

Reactions: clifish
Looks great wish I had know you wanted wings, found some 10lbs frozen for $13 , no tips in the bag, costco brand

Thanks Mike! 10 pounds for $13 is a great deal! These were sold as fresh but were still partially frozen when I bought them.

Looks Fantastic can't beat Wings and Super Bowl. And I have the same problem with Pics at the end :emoji_open_mouth:

Gary

Thanks Gary! I agree wings just go with football. I don't know what's up with the pics at the end. It showed it on there and then when I posted the thread is disappeared. Oh well appreciate the kind words!

Wow! Them wings look awesome!
What type of breading did you use?

Thanks Yankee appreciate it! I was being lazy and just bought the hooters brand pre-made breading at the grocery store. I did all these with two bags with some to spare.

Looks mighty good from here John. We have an electric deep fryer that only gets used a few times year. Mostly for fish and twice fried fries. I really like the idea of the coating on your wings. I'll have to try that next time I make wings.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks mighty good from here John. We have an electric deep fryer that only gets used a few times year. Mostly for fish and twice fried fries. I really like the idea of the coating on your wings. I'll have to try that next time I make wings.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris appreciate it! Might try out the breading next time you do the wings on your kettle. I like your grilled versions of fried foods. Would be curious to see how that would turn out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky