160ish gallon RF smoker #1 of 4

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_sad.gif
i been ultra busy lately. i had a remodel project at my shop so i have not been able to make much progress on this. i do have some qview built up tho that i will post soon. i do check the site often tho. i promise i will be getting back on track soon!

by the way fella's i have been in KC almost every weekend lately due to teal season so maybe we can get a brew or somethin this weekend?

Look at that KCBlues, he's rubbing it in about his shop LOL. LMAO probably had to put a larger AC unit out there.

icon_mrgreen.gif

Just giving ya a had time Duck.

Friday, friday night and sat till about 4 I will be at the contest in shawnee. If ya are over that way you are more then welcome to drop by any time after about 9 am fri. This invitation goes to anybody on the site that wants to chill out for a while, just pm me and I will give ya my number.

Duck, if you are up here fri before about 4:30. The scrap place I go to has as of last sat at least, a double door comercial frig, they said the comp was bad and would load it up for 100 bucks. I really didn't know what it was worth even tho I did think about it for a giant smoker. Give me a shout if you wanna check it out.

sounds great Tom! i should be able to work somethin out. i'll prolly bring a buddy or 2 with me.

bout the shop, I'm actually losing some room,
icon_sad.gif

i need to add a conference room so i had to sacrifice a lil bit of room. i plan on building a shop at my house when i get a lil bit ahead someday. then, watch out... i'll really be buildin them then!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Oh hell ya,

Theres a house not far from me and if it ever goes on the market again I'm buyin it. Older but pretty decent house, that part Don't Matter, it has 4 out buildings. One of which will be the new SMF Lounge. A giant TV, Flat screen of course, a bar, retired smokers to use as air fresheners. A ceiling fan with blades that look like slabs of ribs. The beer mugs will have to look like a charcoal chimney. And the last thing I can think of would be a beer tap that looks like the grease drain on one of those ever so cool looking Mini Smokers. Oh heck one more. Royal Oak wall paper.

Not tryin to steal your thread by going off topic duck but I thought you would appreciate all the ideas.

I gotta tell ya, that's the coolest thing i've ever heard of! what a fantastic imagination!  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

i will be up there this weekend by the way. I will stop by the competition on saturday. can u text me the address or put it on here?

you gonna be out there KC?

Duck, I will be out there Friday night. Got to get started on getting ready for Royal on Saturday.Wont have much time next week.

It would be pretty cool; to hang out and talk. Maybe some other time.

i am WAY to dang busy! life will be back to normal soon. i promise i haven't left you guys. 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

i am gonna use toms idea of the screw style adjuster when i get back to this build tho.

he has some perty good ideas.
icon_mrgreen.gif

LOL duck.

Why ya gotta talk about my brain LMAO.

It hurts really bad right now. Its been in OverDrive tryin to figure out my next few moves. I'm buying a tandem trailer with 2 7000 lb axles for 500 bucks and a couple briskets. I'm gonna have a major transplant switching over from the old single axle to the new one.

Your lifes gonna slow down and you'll make it back and then I'll be gona for a while.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hey Duck, I know the the feeling. Halloween eats up a lot of my time. Gotta build something new each year. Can't let the neighbor hood kids down. Keep us posted.

I like Toms idea too. Let us know how it works.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky