135lb's of Butt and a beautiful day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks awesome and I'll bet they are gonna taste even better
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Awesome job and very good post........Love the queu view...

I will even throw in some points now incase I dont get to later when you finish the smoke......
points.gif

Very nice, Boone!
Looking at a similiar task tomorrow, although not quite as big... only ten butts!

points.gif
for such a great post!

ok, here is the last ones. I finished them at 830 last night. So they were on for a total of 11 1/2 hours. I have everything on there warming right now. here are the last pics. Man it is good. I wont back on here till this evening. Thanks for the comments and points.
icon_wink.gif

Enjoy.

There are 5 pans of pulled pork, 2 pans of Dutch's beans, 1 pan of BBQ sauce. After we started serving I had room of some shrimp. My mom brought those for us. Wow, smoked shrimp is amaizing. They only cooked about 20 min.

People were raving about the beans and everything. We had about 150, so we have plenty of leftovers that we are going to eat throughout the week. It's nice since we are having revival this week.

Sitting back now relaxing and listing to live bluegrass music! what a great day for it to. Good weather, good food, and good friends.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky