“Cutting Meat, Meat Cutters Exchange and local places to buy your meat”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm all for it! Let's make the section. I hope to pick up some smarts about this topic. As it is, I am looking for someone nearby that butchers their own animals so that I can learn the ins and outs and rights and wrongs of doing it. And figuring out what to do with all of the offal...

Mark

The Mod staff is working on this request. Give us some time and we will announce what the outcome will be.

Yikes! My head is swimming with too much information. This would be a great idea to have this in it's own section. It might also keep some of you who are more knowledgeable in meat cuts from being killed with Private Messages.

As a weekend warrior, I know that I almost always end up at the local grocery store paying way too much for meat that I really don't even know what it is or the best way to prepare it.

Thanks for this awesome idea. Tons of people will benefit from it and it will give the SMF another reason for people to join.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky