Well....... After starting this about 7 pm last night it finally hit 200 about 1:30 pm today. I was patient with it though and let it take it's own sweet time. after slicing a little off last night I was worried it was going to be a dryer tougher finished product than I had hoped for. Boy was I ever wrong. When I opened it up it looked good, Kinda like my butts do when i smoke them but there didn't seem to be much juice in the foil. I got a meat fork (large one) and was going to spear it on one side and use a spatula to lift it out. The fork nearly went all the way through and there was no way that was going to work. It was so tender I had to get 2 huge serving spoons, work one underneath and the other to steady it and lifted it out into the fresh foil. I sat it in the foil and the top just kinda separated and cracked open. I lifted the old foil out to pour the juice in a container and found a LOT more juice in the next layer of foil. I used a turkey baster and basted the roast then put the rest in the container. I'm letting it rest a bit and cool before I pull it. Unfortunately (hehe) when I removed the roast from the foil the first time a large piece of meat fell off and into the pan. i disposed of this properly and I have to say it's even better than the briskets I've done. I'll get some final pics after I pull it but here's a couple i just took..... Unwrapped at 200. Into the new foil and falling apart.... I'll definitely be doing this again!!!!!! Oh ya I'll post the rub putty when i do the final.