It's amazing how fast accidents can happen. Sunday after our Father's Day cookout I decided to give the WSM a cleaning. While using a stainless steel grill scrubbing pad that I got from Academy it got caught on a screw. I pulled on the pad to try to loosen it. One long strand of steel remained hung up on the screw so I gave it a hard jerk. It was like a razor. I fileted the middle finger on my right hand. My wife brought me to the emergency room at the local hospital and I came home with five stitches on the tip of my finger. So be careful, accidents can happen while doing something you have done a hundred times before. Good thing I am left handed or I might be out of luck for my Fourth of July BBQ.