Ninja Woodfire™ Pro Outdoor Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

isitdoneyet

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2013
NW Ohio
Just noticed this today. Does any one have any time using this wood fired electric grill/smoker/airfryer/etc?

Looks interesting. a little on small side but for a couple of people it might work.

Seems like electric with a cooking plate with raised grill lines and drip slots for steaks don't get hot enough and makes an over cooked gray layer under whaterever sear you can get since they may max a 1,500 watts for 500 degrees wherever the sensor is like an elec skillet. Then wind, being outdoors. Kinda like indoor smokeless grills. It's all about the sensor bc the element should be fine.

I’ve had one for a few months. It’s actually a great little machine. Smoked wings in 15-20 mins. Great for searing steaks after sous vide. Smoked a brisket flat which turned out awesome. It’s very convenient. I use competition pellets, the ones that come with it are not very good.

Reactions: Winterrider
I've had mine for a week or two. Its a good size for a couple people and a great option for apt dwellers. It does get hot! IIRC the grill temps are low-400*, med-450* and high-500*. It cooks in about half the time a normal grill would. Its nice for adding a little smoke to burgers or whatever. I haven't tried the other functions as of yet. I will be picking up a griddle for it next month when they come off back order. I've been using Royal Oak Charcoal pellets and A-Maze_N pecan.

Owners, still liking the unit ? Good ,bad, or ugly ?
Don't actually have to use "their" pellets do ya ( special cut or something ) ?
Any new owners out there ? ? ?

Ge has a new indoor counter top smoker out now, glad I am retired or I might be working OT to get 1 lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky