WRAPPED THE SMOKED CHEESE FRO CHRISTMAS. SMOKED ON A 22.5 WEBER WITH AMPS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great job. I have a tube smoker and love it. It's 18" and won't fit in my 22, but fits great in the 26-3/4"

Check out my Christmas present post in my Blog
looks like you got good smoke color. i bet it is great. i've never had bad smoked cheese. i've got it to hot before. but it still had great flavor.

made some nice labels on the puter. i need to post a pic of the labels. made a nice looking present.

icon14.gif

Thank you. it taste great. eveyone i gave some to i sak what i could do differant. to make it better. was told only way to make it better. was to make more.....thanks to Todd for making the AMNPS
smilie_flagge13.gif
(made in america). it is a great addition to my grilling and smoking toys.
i need spell check. "everyone i ask what i could do differant to make it better"......................... don't blame me for not being able to type.......i've been smoken something. yeah i got the good stuff
grilling_smilie.gif

Mule, evening....  At the end of the tool bar, in the reply box, is "ABC".... That is the built in spell check the forum provides... Sometimes it doesn't know the word... Oh well.....   Dave

Mule, evening....  At the end of the tool bar, in the reply box, is "ABC".... That is the built in spell check the forum provides... Sometimes it doesn't know the word... Oh well.....   Dave
thanks dave............i think it is the
cheers.gif
........i don't back up and read what i typed........my spell check would work.......if i used it...........remember if your not smoken something.. you should be.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky