Where's the love for Brinkmann SnP?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilohertz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 29, 2022
Vernon, BC Canada
Hi all,

I have renewed my interest in smoking, BBQing etc in the last 6 months, I haven't been doing much except basic cooking for years. I brought out my barely used Brinkmann SnP that I've had for 18 years and thought I would research some mods for it, we never use anything stock it seems. :emoji_laughing: I searched this site then the web and was surprised to see in 2015 Brinkmann went bankrupt. I also didn't find a lot of mod info on them. Mmmm. When I bought it they were all the rage in a inexpensive smoker, that seems not to be the case any more.

Does anyone still use these and if so what mods have you made to it? The few mods I found, extend the stack into the cooking area, baffle between firebox and cooking area, various tuning plates, not much else.

I am going to fire it up and give it a go again to see how it does. The only mod I recall doing back then was to put a plate below the cooking surface to force the heat under the grates.

Look forward to comments and ideas for this smoker, or should I abandon it and move to a more current offering.

Cheers

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky