To spatchcock or not to spatchcock?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wait a minute! Didn't you just move to the country??? There should be non-enhanced turkeys running all over the place! And those that aren't should be in the butcher shops there!
Still searching out sources. Not much in the way of Farms. The area is Hunter's Paradise. There are actually more Hunting Camps surrounding town than residential homes in town. Finishing Bear Season and Rifle Deer Season opens on Monday. Talked to a local Butcher. He is so busy with Bear and anticipating all the Deer that he is not cutting or handling anything else for a couple of weeks. The locals all had to buy the Birds at the SMALL Grocery store in town. By next year I will be better prepared...JJ

Still searching out sources. Not much in the way of Farms. The area is Hunter's Paradise. There are actually more Hunting Camps surrounding town than residential homes in town. Finishing Bear Season and Rifle Deer Season opens on Monday. Talked to a local Butcher. He is so busy with Bear and anticipating all the Deer that he is not cutting or handling anything else for a couple of weeks. The locals all had to buy the Birds at the SMALL Grocery store in town. By next year I will be better prepared...JJ
If you strike out next year let me know. I'd be more than happy to ship you out one of Oregon's finest free range Tofurkeys! I hear they are an excellent substitution. 

I here it takes a few of these to choke it down.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky