• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SOLD: Southern Q Gravity Fed Smoker w/ BBQ Guru

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seenred

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2009
I ordered a new smoker for Christmas...it'll be here in about a month, so my old faithful Southern Q needs to find a new home to make the room in my shop for the new rig.

It's a Southern Q Limo Junior Insulated Gravity Fed Smoker. Always garage kept and in very good condition. I still cook on this smoker all the time. It cooks like a charm, and with the included BBQ Guru temp controller, it'll stay within 5 degrees of set temp for as long as you need it to. I also recently upgraded the casters to 4" heavy duty casters.

I've listed it on Craigslist for $1100, but for any SMF member, I'll take $1000 for the smoker and the Guru.

Located in Locust Grove, OK. About 40 miles east of Tulsa.

IMG_0396.JPG
cf312a81-e915-462c-a6f1-5b46a6e6b84b.jpg
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_0399.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG

Last edited:

seenred

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2009
Bump...for anyone who's thought about upgrading to an insulated cabinet smoker, this would be an inexpensive way to do it. New gravity fed smokers start out at around $2500, and can go for up to $7000 or more. I priced this cooker to move...I don't really need to make a killing on it, just really need it gone before the new pit ships. Give me a holler!

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky