Smoking in the PNW.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MrFixit420

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 14, 2024
Long time smoker but new to this place. I've been getting the recipes in the email, so I have a bunch of those. Hoping this is a good place to advance my skills.
I've had a smaller Traeger for about 20 years now. I recently got a Pit Boss Pro 850 PII and absolutely love it. So much better with the P controller, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome! From NJ at the moment, but just weeks away my return to the Pacific Northwest.

I’ve really gotta find time to start a thread about that…
Nothing better than smoking in the PNW. Maybe we'll run into each other.

Reactions: DieselTech
Long time smoker but new to this place. I've been getting the recipes in the email, so I have a bunch of those. Hoping this is a good place to advance my skills.
I've had a smaller Traeger for about 20 years now. I recently got a Pit Boss Pro 850 PII and absolutely love it. So much better with the P controller, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

Welcome! There is literally no place on the net as good as this place to advance your skills in a multitude of areas, smoking, grilling, sausage making, meat curing, sous vide and more.

Welcome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky