Paramount+ with. Showtime 1 year $34.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
NOTE THAT THIS MAY BE EXPIRED. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE PROMO CODE IN PICS BELOW ANR MAKE SURE IT SAYS 1 YEAR Paramount BEFORE PAYING In another thread I mentioned the current Apple+ promo. This is the annual deal I take advantage of for Paramount+ with Showtime. You basically pay for a 1 year sub to Sportsline or 247Sports for the $34.99 and get the year of Paramount free. I do it via 247 as they host my favorite Browns forum. This is a super deal as Paramount has a ton of great original content including most of the Taylor Sheridan produced series The two sports sites are very good and host content for many teams. https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/fp/907192

Last edited:
Link may not work since I linked from my android app. Instructions in the pics below
Screenshot_20240205-083422.png
Screenshot_20240205-083433.png

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
I been getting Paramount+ with commercials free for quite a while now. Not sure if they just forgot to turn off or what? Are you getting commercials with yours?

I can't remember the last time I paid to watch TV. LOL
Used to program the cards for dishnetwork, DirecTV & Bell.
Then started using IPTV for streaming. Not perfect but I get pretty much any show and sports I want to watch.
Screenshot (15).png
Screenshot (16).png

Reactions: jcam222
If you try to get this deal pay attention to make sure it gives 1 year of Paramount with the promo code. Looks like they have other promos going too that only gives 30 days.

• Sad
Reactions: chilerelleno
Then started using IPTV for streaming.
Shhhh we don't want the whole world knowing about IPTV! Lol. I run a similar programs off of my firesticks. $8 a month and another $8 a month for vpn. Every channel you could ever imagine. Stream East is another good one for live events just got to watch out for pop ups.

Reactions: KBFlyer
Shhhh we don't want the whole world knowing about IPTV! Lol. I run a similar programs off of my firesticks. $8 a month and another $8 a month for vpn. Every channel you could ever imagine. Stream East is another good one for live events just got to watch out for pop ups.
How's the interface? Easy or complicated as hell? Lol. Do you get local channels with it?

Back in October I cut the cord and dropped Dish.
I have all TCL/ROKU Tv's in the house.
Bought a Tablo DVR with a 1TB disk. Antenna plugs into it and I can watch on any TV.
Only pay $4.99 a month for the 2 week guide with some extra features.
They do have a new Gen-4 model out that has no subscription fees.
I'll wait until the get all bugs out before getting one.
A lot of people are having issues with it, especially those with FireStick's.

Also have Paramount+ and just added Disney+/Hulu package.
So I pay about $35 a month. Much better then the $165/mo I was paying Dish.

If you try to get this deal pay attention to make sure it gives 1 year of Paramount with the promo code. Looks like they have other promos going too that only gives 30 days.
Fxc$!
I didn't pay attention and subscribed before you gave this warning.
I ended up with a 30day trial.
I need Sportsline like I need a hole in my head.
Greed got me.

Last edited:
How's the interface? Easy or complicated as hell? Lol. Do you get local channels with it?
The one I have the interface is very easy. I get every local channel on every network in the US. Can watch NBC in San Jose, CBS in Little Rock, ABC in Baltimore, etc... All of the PPV stuff. NFL redzone. Even international channels. Can watch live basket weaving in Russia or the local news in Kazakhstan if I want.

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003 and jcam222
Good deal.

As far as the 7 seas, I do it (I used to do it exclusively but now between my prettier half and myself we pay for a half dozen streaming services because she hates everything technological and once in a while you have to fix your pirate boat) but I don't do it nearly as much as I once did.

For those with android and who would like to know 1 simple magical app that requires literally no setting up of anything except downloading said app and adding 1 add-on - as long as it doesn't violate any terms of this board, I'll post it.

The 7 seas are great for things that just aren't anywhere else. I wanted to watch The Road a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't find it streaming anywhere, except on yon pirate ship.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Fxc$!
I didn't pay attention and subscribed before you gave this warning.
I ended up with a 30day trial.
I need Sportsline like I need a hole in my head.
Greed got me.
I'd call them and tell them you used a promo code that was supposed to give you Paramount for a year. I know the 247 sports customer service is good.

Good deal.

As far as the 7 seas, I do it (I used to do it exclusively but now between my prettier half and myself we pay for a half dozen streaming services because she hates everything technological and once in a while you have to fix your pirate boat) but I don't do it nearly as much as I once did.

For those with android and who would like to know 1 simple magical app that requires literally no setting up of anything except downloading said app and adding 1 add-on - as long as it doesn't violate any terms of this board, I'll post it.

The 7 seas are great for things that just aren't anywhere else. I wanted to watch The Road a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't find it streaming anywhere, except on yon pirate ship.
Go ahead and enable us to save money!

Ryan

For Android phones/tablets download STREMIO, I'm not sure if it works on Roku boxes but it does work on Android TV boxes.

Then Google "torrentio add-on for Stremio" and download it.

Only caveat, no local or sports. I've yet to not find an obscure or old movie I want to watch. You can cast to a TV with your phone. It's got everything.

Edit: I've been told you can also download the app to some smart TVs, I haven't even tried.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky