Meat & Sausages

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Has anyone ever used this site https://www.meatsandsausages.com/ for recipies?

Nope but the information I saw at a glance and the couple of recipes I looked at seem to be fine including his cure amount. I also liked the calculator page though some people may get overwhelmed initially looking at it. Once figured out it has everything you need to calculate cure, seasoning amounts, etc. etc.

So far, I would use it as a resource. I just can't tell you if the seasoning combos and amounts actually make good tasting sausage :D
Try and report back :)

I'am just getting into dry sausage making and canning. Looking for safe info. Thank you for checking it out. Smokingmeats is a great site too.

No but totally love Marianski's book (must own) and he appears to be a part of the site so I say thumbs up. Just bookmarked it too, cool site! Thanks for posting.

I'am just getting into dry sausage making and canning. Looking for safe info. Thank you for checking it out. Smokingmeats is a great site too.

I didn't look thoroughly through the site but understand that fresh and smoked sausage are done WAY differently than fermented and dried sausage. Be sure you do your homework on all of it there :)

I looked it over some time ago. Most of the recipes that caught my eye were small batch (perfect for test runs) and cure amounts seemed spot on, at least for those few. I have it bookmarked.

I did the fermented pickles. I will never eat store pickles ever again....Hands down the best

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky