Kickoff Sunday is here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great seats Jeff! Wife is a huge Niners fan... was nice to see them play as good as they did!

Ryan

Reactions: jcam222
Wings look tasty! Did not stay dry as was the case with most there. All the weather forecasts were for a nice seasonable dry day. Instead it was a light to medium heavy fine rain the entire game. By the time I got out of the downtown parking garage and home I was close to dry lol. Game was great and my season tickets seats are awesome. Here are a few random shots
View attachment 675909View attachment 675910View attachment 675912View attachment 675913
Jcam, I too am a life long Browns fan 65 years, great seats you have there. We have seats in S306. Drive from Columbus for every home game.
It brought tears to my eyes when #24 ran out with the Jim Brown #32 flag this Sunday.
I do believe they have got a real winner this year! WOOF WOOF.

RG

Reactions: jcam222 and zwiller
Jcam, I too am a life long Browns fan 65 years, great seats you have there. We have seats in S306. Drive from Columbus for every home game.
It brought tears to my eyes when #24 ran out with the Jim Brown #32 flag this Sunday.
I do believe they have got a real winner this year! WOOF WOOF.

RG
Go Browns! We'll have to meet up at the game sometime

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky