Do not purchase parts from GrillPartsReplacement.com

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lougee644

Original poster
May 1, 2024
I recently made a large purchase from GrillPartsReplacement.com. I spent over $400. When i got the parts they came in Amazon packaging. When I checked amazon prices for the parts I got were so much cheaper…some parts were 1/2 the price. Amazon has free returns but i tried to return the items to the grill company and they wanted to hit me with a 20 percent stocking fee. They get you either way and have absolutely no shame….at least ship it from your company - to state your some kind of grill expert company and do this? Shame on me for not doing more research- hoping to put the word out on this company…I attached some photos of one example of what they did and sent me

Attachments

• EE50E01D-7056-4935-9F72-9A593093F3F8.jpeg
    EE50E01D-7056-4935-9F72-9A593093F3F8.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 18
  • D4336526-3BBD-4EC3-B660-444E52C77484.jpeg
    D4336526-3BBD-4EC3-B660-444E52C77484.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 6BAC5366-AB99-4113-9FDB-6F99ACE17879.jpeg
    6BAC5366-AB99-4113-9FDB-6F99ACE17879.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: DieselTech
I recently made a large purchase from GrillPartsReplacement.com. I spent over $400. When i got the parts they came in Amazon packaging. When I checked amazon prices for the parts I got were so much cheaper…some parts were 1/2 the price. Amazon has free returns but i tried to return the items to the grill company and they wanted to hit me with a 20 percent stocking fee. They get you either way and have absolutely no shame….at least ship it from your company - to state your some kind of grill expert company and do this? Shame on me for not doing more research- hoping to put the word out on this company…I attached some photos of one example of what they did and sent me
Thanks for warning me. I bout ordered some stuff from them, but couldn't find much feedback info on the company. Thanks for pointing this out & saving my butt at least.

Yeah these companies these days all seem to be about money, & don't care what they screw you over on.

Anyone ever order parts from grillspot.com? They seem to be the only place I can find a couple of the parts I need and was wondering if anyone else has experience with them?

Amazon is now a delivery company like FedEx, UPS, etc.
I've receive packages I didn't order from Amazon that were shipped by them.

Anyone ever order parts from grillspot.com? They seem to be the only place I can find a couple of the parts I need and was wondering if anyone else has experience with them?
I've never ordered from them , but the look reputable .
Don't know what you're looking for , but I've done business with these guys a couple times without issue . I wouldn't be worried about grillspot myself .

Weber also sells many of their parts directly. They have been easy to works with the couple times I've called.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky