CI Cook With My Son!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's awesome Justin! And a great night making memories with your son! That is one terrific looking plate of food!
Now, I need some brushing up on my basic life skills...I'll be right over! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Ryan, thanks for the kind words buddy… appreciate it and the like! Was a fun cook with the kiddo!

Ha, you’d be more than welcome anytime my friend!

Looks Great, Justin!!
Glad you're getting all the time with your Son!!
I did no cooking with My Son, because I didn't start cooking until I was 60, and he was in his 30s.
Our spendings of time were pretty much limited to Hunting, Shooting, Fishing, and Woodworking.
He picked up a lot of indoor & outdoor cooking on his own, including with his Big Green Egg.
Keep up the Great Work, Justin!
Like.

Bear

Thanks for dropping a line, the kind words and the like Bear, much appreciated!

The most important thing is spending time with each other and you guys done that! 👍🏼

Fine looking work there Justin and time well spent, what could be better that! Next up teach your boy how to grill a burger, when he leaves the nest he'll be in for a lot more burgers than surf and turf. RAY

Thanks for dropping a line and the like Ray, much appreciated!

Yes Sir, valid point and will do! Thinking a brisket point burger may be in order! 👍🏼

Wow Justin. The food looks great but even better than that is the experience with your son. Congrats on an excellent gesture and beautiful meal. Well done my friend.

Robert

Robert, thank you! We had a fun time cooking this up, he’s a good kiddo!

I certainly appreciate the kind words and like my friend!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky