Camp Chef Gen 2 Slide & Grill 24” Pellet Grill vs Pit Boss Austin XL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hockman4357

Original poster
Dec 12, 2015
I have the opportunity to purchase the Camp Chef Gen 2 Slide & Grill 24" Pellet Grill from Dick's Sporting Goods for $400. I can also purchase the Pit Boss Austin XL from Walmart for $397. I would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone who has experience with both of these grills prior to making a final decision. Thank you!

Camp Chef Gen 2 Slide & Grill 24” Pellet Grill​

I got my Camp Chef SG24 WIFI a little over a year ago, and it's been great so far. I use it several times a week, year round, so it's seen plenty of use.

Both are great units I think the advantage Pit Boss would have is more space. Guess it depends how many people you are cooking for or what the biggest slab of meat youre doing is.

Reactions: hockman4357
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky