Battle Ribs in the Yoder YS640

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoagiehut

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 6, 2022
Brentwood, TN
I thought I would throw my entry in. I tried my hand at some no wrap Beef and Baby Backs ribs. Turned out pretty good. Well, at least the family ate them all up. First time using Meat Church: Holy Gospel and Honey Hog BBQ. Both were very "crowd pleasing". (also tried a peach rub from the Loveless Cafe... good if you like that sort of thing)

Here's proof it happened. :-)

IMG_3453.jpeg
IMG_3459.jpeg
IMG_3461.jpeg
IMG_3465.jpeg

Looks good. Did you use honey hog on the beef? Reminds me I need to order more honey hog.

Reactions: smokin peachey
Looks like a damn fine cook, ribs look killer. Honey Hog is awesome on ribs, I just the last of mine on some baby backs last weekend. I too love my Yoder.

Dave

Looks good. Did you use honey hog on the beef? Reminds me I need to order more honey hog.
I used the honey hog on the baby backs (with a few ribs sprinkled with the peach). Holy Gospel on the beef ribs. I really liked the honey hog. The Holy Gospel were great and was a big departure from straight salt and pepper. I think there is room for both in my arsenal.

My Yoder brother from another mother.... The ribs looks fantastic. I too love the Meat Church rubs. I know they had to be great. Nice entry.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky