APNS. Atomic Pig Nuts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatwood

Original poster
Jul 18, 2015
Palm Coast, FL
Decided to make something besides ABTS for tonight's party. So I made up something new (to me at least). I call them Atomic Pig Nuts.

20171231_164605.jpg

Hot JD sausage ball with a cube of Jalapeño Jack in the center, then wrapped with bacon and sprinkled with my pork rub.

They're in the smoker with some hickory for a couple hours now.

Read the whole thing ?
Maybe he is having forum issues and can’t see it. I don’t think there is any reason for responding the way you are. This is supposed to be a friendly, fun and helpful site for everyone with a passion for smoking.

OK, got it, for the New Years Eve Party. Now back to the important part..........ingredients???????

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇↙⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Hot JD sausage ball with a cube of Jalapeño Jack in the center, then wrapped with bacon and sprinkled with my pork rub.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky