Who's your best friend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
Here's my Doggy,"Chia". She's part Lab and Golden Retriver cross. Good girl and loves to help BBQ.
She's the clean up crew;dropped tidbits,burnt stuff, accidental drops outside and anything else she can get to before me.....

gaurdian of "her" stuff...

but loving too...

Show your pets(some of us may not be lucky enough to have a Doggie in the Family).LOL

My wife is my best friend. But since we are talking pets...

Rufus

rfs.jpg

Jack

DSC_0019.JPG

My best 4 legged friend is Kizmet - 2 year old Black Lab.

We have had Goldens in the past - this is our first Lab - she is entertaining!

I have 2 and heres my best BUD he's 22 mths and a ball of fire

and here's #2 she's a white boxer and a big baby. she'll be 7 this spring and is the biggest prima donna i know

We've got 3 pups. Mocha is a chocolate lab, Blondie is a lab/retriever mix and Ginni is a lab/shepherd mix.

This is mocha, wading through our cove at the lake.

Dogs in mirror are slobbery'er than they appear.

Blondie, she my sweetie. :)

Blondie and Mocha at full gallop.

Our little girl Ginni.

...lazy dogs...

We have 2 dogs and 4 cats, we had 3 dogs but one was stolen last Feb.

These are our best friends...

This is Bubby, I have had him 12 years.

This is Mandy, She was stolen on Feb, 18 2009, she was my baby.

This is Greta

We have a troop of kids in are house.

This is Foxy, she is daddies little girl and lets everyone know it. Chow/APB mix.

Then there is mommas girl Zoey. Unkown breeds.

Had Parvo when we got her from the pound and we almost lost here but she was tough and is still with us.

Then there is Achilles. He is are young one and a playful high energy blue heeler.

And my least favorite cause she is evil and spends her time tormenting me.
Greta.

U asked fer it.. This is the first Fur Brother I ever had. He is the one who pulled my head outta my butt as far as dogs are concerned. Gone now for about 8 1/2 years but for sure never forgotten. This picture was taken before I got a digital..

And here my little Mauser .. My first rescue.. Hada heart murmer. The breeder was gonna put him down. I bought him instead and The wife and I thought we would just keep him comfortable until his time came. Well, it never came.. He outgrew the murmer but quit growing every where else..
He is 7 years old now and just now made 100 pounds.. He is my 300 pound wannabe. [thinks he is a monster lol]

Here is Chopper.. [real name is Justin Tyme Parker ] He is a rescue also bad hips Displacia.. 156 honest pounds. No exageration.. he is
roadkillin' on 12'' tiles. He knows we can't resist a belly rub..

This is a pic of my family.. Wife [Dwarf] and Kaya [daddy's little goil] are inna background at the swing..

Been married for over 40 years to Dwarf ... The furkids have got a better disposition and ain't NEAR as vicious... Hemi..
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

here are some of mind...I breed and train American bull dogs for a number of years. We would train for schutzen and BST trials. Man were they a bunch of baby's around the family. a lot of these are champions in the show ring and trial comps.

here is my old buddy scrappy who passed a couple of years ago...

and here is our new baby girl sushi........i wonder if she knows about that fly on her butt

both were rescues on their last chances.

This is my recently lost Jasmine she was 11yo pitty rescue she was my AB Chloe's best buddy...

9319_1135208178169_1166267743_30355772_3232722_n.jpg

This is Chloe my 4yo American Bulldog. She was helping with the laundry here.

9319_1138255974362_1166267743_30365133_3845644_n.jpg

This is my best friend his name is Angus he is a English Mastiff and is currently 2 yrs old and 125 lbs of the best taste tester in the world. He loves the BBQ.

aep2pz.jpg

2lm6fwk.jpg

He is only nine months old in these pics but there are good ones of him.

Here he is at 2 yrs and 3 months hamming it up with a buddy of mine.

2vc6zqp.jpg

bh0ubq.jpg

jpdmk3.jpg

i5bsdv.jpg

He really doesn't know his size.

This is Missy she's new since our other 2 deaded one from Maggie leukeama and 6 months later Jaguar from a twisted stomach. So Missy is a rescue dog theat was found in a locked up house that the owners left her and a litter of still borns. So we couldn't let her get aways. She's a great dog and she loves to smoke things with dad because thats where you get earily taste.

Thanks for showing your friends. I love animals and enjoy seeing other's pets. I will send Q-view of the further adventures of 'Chia Pet' as she lives the life of a spoiled 'Princess'.LOL

but for now,it' time for a nap!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky