Who's off today for President's day? and what ya smokin?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I work in a hospital so this is a regular day off as I work a 3 day work week. I am starting my first bacon today. Perfect day high humidity and no wind.
cool.gif

Monday is just my regular day off, but I just started a Monday Brisket Thread. a 4lber should have it done before 8 tonight Ihope....

Got some pastrami and brisket I need to slice up and vac-bag, then since I delayed my wife's valentines day meal by smoking these other things (she had a cold so she wanted me to go ahead and get them done so she could enjoy her val meal not being sick), I'm going to do her the rib roast/prime rib I had promised her.

Recovering from the smoke...... or the Jamesons???? LOL

I'm stuck at work also
icon_sad.gif

You be the judge ;)

Actually feel pretty good today. Was able to string the Jamesons out all day so never had too much of it in me. I found a good pace and stuck to it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky