whoohoo football is back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
i know it's only preseason but it means fall is just around the corner and nothing goes w/ a good smoke better than football(except the adult beverage)i'm sure someone will comment on this(sorry colts fans)but it was great to see the cowboys win their first outing w/a new coach & vast changes to the team. who is everybody's favorite team?

I am not big into football, but I am a life long disappointed fan of the Minnesota Vikings. I know, I know.....it may be a long life !!!

Yea I thought the Cowboys looked pretty good on Thursday. I'm anxious to see how they do this year. And I'm ready for football season.

I second the motion...

tongue.gif

Jags all the way here. Looking forward to a successful season, that is, once we figure out our QB situation, i dont know what the heck that is haha. But yeah, great pass time for smokin, beer and ball.

i am a life longer Packer fan, even though we live a short way from Detroit...the missus is a Lions fan(she was so perfect until she told me that..lmao)

always have a special place in my cheer section for the Saints as well...

seen on a t-shirt at work today...

"The Good (The Packers)
The Bad (The Bears)
The Ugly (The Vikings)"

Atlanta (minus Vick
icon_razz.gif
).... someones gotta support the city that doesn't know how to win.....

Hopefully no one and done this year... Marty Chokenheimer is taking a break...

Representing San Diego Chargers

Not sure I follow here. Da boys had their training camp in SA, and it will be interesting to see how the year plays out. The Stars on the other hand, used to have their training camps in Vail, CO (and won a Stanley cup when they did), but have since moved it to Frisco where the DR Pepper Stars Center is (no cup, and can't seem to get out of the first round). Now for me personally, I loved when the Stars had their training camp in Vail. I'd take the week off, camp a little, go to the training camp, and finish it off with a pre-season game against the Divealanche. Since they've moved, it's been a little more football oriented during the pre-season of hockey for me.

EDIT: Btw, I'm a Broncos ST holder, but a Cowboys fan through and through!!!

KE

StarsFaninCO;75079 said:
Not sure I follow here. Da boys had their training camp in SA, and it will be interesting to see how the year plays out. The Stars on the other hand, used to have their training camps in Vail, CO (and won a Stanley cup when they did), but have since moved it to Frisco where the DR Pepper Stars Center is (no cup, and can't seem to get out of the first round). Now for me personally, I loved when the Stars had their training camp in Vail. I'd take the week off, camp a little, go to the training camp, and finish it off with a pre-season game against the Divealanche. Since they've moved, it's been a little more football oriented during the pre-season of hockey for me.

EDIT: Btw, I'm a Broncos ST holder, but a Cowboys fan through and through!!!

what i meant was - the stars used to be in minnesota & they basically got ran out of town they were so bad- the went to texas & won the cup. now, the owner of the vikings is RED McCOMBS a long time texas auto dealer & has been trying to get the team to s.a. for years but minneapolis (the city of)won't let him. when the saints came to s.a. after katrina they sold out every game in less than an hour... san antonio is rabid for a team. thats what i meant.

You would never see any of my Cowboys in that kinda trouble. Dallas is known for only drafting quality clean nose players
biggrin.gif
. OH WAIT
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif
, MY BAD, scratch that.
Gotta love football though
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky