What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am currently working for Eaton-Inoac. We build spoilers and body side molding for automobiles. My job is finish sanding all the spoilers after blowmolding before they head off to the paintline.

I'm set to get my associates degree in Web Design on 3-14-2010 if everything goes according to plan.

Im a traffic manager - I ship brick & stone into Chicagoland from Iowa, Pennsylvania, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Indiana & Kansas.

Busters Barbeque is the name of my restaurant, Located in Northwest Ontario, Canada. We smoke everything! We also have award winning BBQ sauce, from the American Royal and The Great American bbq sauce comps in KC. Busters Blueberry BBQ sauce! If your looking for something new and unique, the links below. We also just got into 80 sobey grocery stores spread across Canada!

We open our doors May 1st of every year and close sometime in October, or whenever it gets way to cold to smoke outside (usually snow on the ground) Located on the Trans Canada Highway, I am proud to say that i have introduced thousands of Canadians to what bbq is really all about and have impressed many American fishermen with our meats!

I smoke all day everyday of the summer pretty much, couldnt ask for a better job. Other than dealing with staff!!! LIFE IS GOOOOD!!!!

SMOKING THE GOOD STUFF!

Bustersbbq.com

4 Years to go and then its of to the retrial cottage beyond the back of beyond, fishing, shooting, swimming , beekeeping, smoking, brewing, cant wait.

Until then I will have to be content being nice to the good people of the city that employees me to work with their more testing itinerant residents.

For the past 15 yrs I've been a machinist, although the last 10 of that, is made up of welding for 50% of the time.
And its all to pay for hunting, quadding and camping. Not to mention meat processing equip.

I was an airline pilot back in the UK. I got married to a gorgeous American, and we moved to AZ. My greencard arrived a couple of weeks ago, so I'm now doing the training and testing to get my US commercial licenses.

Given the economy, the job hunt shouldn't be too much fun, but I'm optimistic. Would love the chance to do some instructing for a while before I shoot off to the heavier metal.

I'm a college prof. Been at it for about 8 years. Also, work on and off as a fly-fishing guide in AK. I've guided and/or worked in fly-shops in Tennesse, Colorado and Alaska - 3 yrs in TN, 2 in CO, and 4 in AK. My dad is a trim carpenter/cabinet maker/residential contractor, so I know a little more than I would probably like about swingin' a hammer too.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I am employed by the county, today the new blade the county ordered a little over 3 months ago arrived !!! The old one was a 2003 John Deere 770CH, the new one is a 2009 John Deere 770G. I am hoping it will make work a little easier; today was great playing around with it and the new car smell !!!

Worked as a journalist in the now-dying newspaper industry for ten years. Now a freelance writer for several magazines and a teacher.

Sr. CAD Technician (fancy way of saying drafter). Design mechanical shaft seals for pumps. Basically high tech doodeling, and best of all I'm on a computer all day so I have access to this WONDERFULL :) website! lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky