What's the deal?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes you can eat the iguanas. Tasted some in costa rica. Now the question is would you want to eat the iguanas. wasn't very good'

Its sort of useless now as our temps are over 100 everyday, but during the winter I start onions, leeks, peppers, tomatoes and etc.. during the months of Dec and Jan..... this way they are perfect for our garden that we usually put sets out in March.

e988abca_000_0417.jpg

It is facing South and catches the winter sunshine and stores the heat in the four barrels filled with water, which also helps to humidify it.. as our humidity can easily run in the single digits here on the desert.. I don't have to use any other source of heat... the lowest last winter was 40deg inside it even with snow on the ground and the water in the dogs bowls froze. This was the first year we used it and it is great.... next winter I might try to grow some maters in it.
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky