what's next?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Try Chourico. Very interesting swing. It’s Portuguese, btw.
The best meat market in Fall River closed up shop last week. They made all their chourico in house and was the only place that would sell it to me raw so I could smoke it myself.

Reactions: JLeonard
Well that’s no good. So make your own.
Definitely sucks.Wish I had their recipe but that ain't happening!I was lucky enough they were selling me the raw stuff.

I have the smoker for it (MES w/PID). I have access to a grinder at my buddy's bar/restaraunt but a stuffer is a different story...if my money situation were different I'd own these things but other things right now have to take priority.

Definitely sucks.Wish I had their recipe but that ain't happening!I was lucky enough they were selling me the raw stuff.

I have the smoker for it (MES w/PID). I have access to a grinder at my buddy's bar/restaraunt but a stuffer is a different story...if my money situation were different I'd own these things but other things right now have to take priority.
I understand completely. I do have a recipe though, I’m told the Chourico from it is legit. All I know is it’s delicious. Happy to pm it to you if interested.

You hit the nail on the head with the typical American perception of Cinco de Mayo and the 4th of July! There's definitely a stereotype of these holidays being celebrated in certain ways.

Here's a breakdown of the realities:
  • Cinco de Mayo: In Mexico, it's a regional celebration commemorating a victory in a specific battle. It's not a national holiday for them.
  • 4th of July: This is America's Independence Day, a major national holiday with fireworks, parades, and patriotic displays.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky