What I s the craziest thing you’ve cooked on your Weber Kettle?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas
My dear old dad was a master on the Weber. He taught me so much about cooking outdoors. He’d stand in front of his grill demonstrating and narrating his technique while holding on to a stubby brown glass bottle of Hamms beer. He taught me much. And I miss him everyday. He could cook and smoke anything on the Weber
But oh man. After the meat was grilled..... He would make a pineapple upside down cake on that old Weber that was out of this world! B

I cook everything on the kettle . I've done pies , cakes , and alot of bread . Cooked eggs on a sheet pan , makes the best eggs . Bacon , and biscuits .
You got me thinking of my Dad . I remember him cooking on one of those half hood grills , Falstaff in one hand tongs in the other . The Hamms bottle , and the can that looked like a beer barrel .

Reactions: bdskelly
I'd have to say a blooming onion would be the craziest.

Chris

I've cold smoked lox in mine!
8d569717_Lox4-1124.JPG

Al

I cook everything on the kettle . I've done pies , cakes , and alot of bread . Cooked eggs on a sheet pan , makes the best eggs . Bacon , and biscuits .
You got me thinking of my Dad . I remember him cooking on one of those half hood grills , Falstaff in one hand tongs in the other . The Hamms bottle , and the can that looked like a beer barrel .
I’ve done a few biscuits. Never eggs

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky